Thursday, September 1, 2011

Results

So last week I decided to truly count my calories until I weighed in this morning. And I decided to borrow my friend's scale early so I could see where I was really at for the weigh in. Well, my scale sucks, which made me very happy. I didn't have as far to go to hit my goal weight as I thought. (yippee) It was interesting counting calories. I never realized how often I take a bite or lick of something throughout the day. Or how much that can add up with your calories. By eliminating that and being really strict with my eating I actually surpassed my goal weight for the month-YIPPEEEEEEEE!!!! Such a better feeling than last month.

I don't know if I can sustain such strict eating, especially this weekend, but my curiosity is definitely peaked. Now I just need to survive at least three birthdays and a couple of birthday parties this month.

Here's to a great September!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment