Friday, September 23, 2011

Ouch

This week has been really weird for me. I'm tired, but have more energy. My balance is totally off, but I managed to do some extra workouts. Very strange. I think I might start doing a multi vitamin to see if it helps.

Last night was my debut back into rec volleyball at my church. I haven't played since I was 7 months pregnant with Bitty(two years ago). It was so much fun and a great workout. I stayed after the official game was over to play with some people that meet every week to play. I was definitely rusty and I've lost the calluses on my arms. So today my forearms are SUPER tender and sore. So are my back and hamstrings.

I'm really glad next week is a resting week for P90X. My muscles need a break from the strength building stuff for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment