Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Another Big Milestone

In order to be fair, I must pay homage to my little man as he turned 5 years old today! We actually had a really fun, and much needed date. I got an awesome workout in while he was at preschool. When I picked him up it was time for one-on-one time. We went bowling (his favorite game), got some lunch, played some games at the bowling alley, got him a special cupcake from Dippidee's, and did some shopping with a gift card from the grandparents. I discovered something new-my chunk is a serious shopper! He was so cute deciding what he wanted to get. He even bought me a pair of Halloween socks (once I informed him that the ones he picked out were actually in my size, not his).

He is one amazing kiddo. For being COMPLETELY surrounded by girls, he manages to stay 100% boy. Although he does it while wearing pink dresses and high heels sometimes. He is the biggest sweetheart when he wants to be and is so sweet and soft with Molly and Bitty. One of my favorite things about him lately is at the end of every day he wants to know if he had a 'rockstar' day. When I say yes he gets so excited. They don't happen all the time, but when they do he is the most amazing helper in every way.

Last night he opened his present from us-a soccer ball, cones, and a goal for the backyard. He was SOOOOO excited to try them out. I love that he finally wants to go play outside! Tonight we went to his big sister's race, and he was such a great cheerleader for her. Love you little man!!

No comments:

Post a Comment