Sunday, July 17, 2011

An Unwelcome Visitor

Ugh. I've been doing so well this week. I've had little slip ups here and there with sugar, but I've been proud of my progress. Numbers were going down on the scale, life was great, then reality hit. For the first time in 2.5 years I've received a visit from the visitor every girl dreads. My body is completely fraking out. Not only have I gained five pounds overnight, but my back is totally twisted, my head hurts, and my emotions are crazy out of control. My only comfort is that it would be so much worse if I didn't have the focus of the competition.

Now I just hope things go back to normal before the 1st. Blah!

1 comment:

  1. Just know the 5 lbs isn't real and I'm sure it'll come right back off. Keep yourself focused on all the good you have done and know the scale will catch up to you!!

    ReplyDelete