Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 1

Today I'm starting fresh. I'm also beginning a 10 day no sugar, focus on fiber and probiotics cleanse. Since the goal is to two fold, I wanted to document the first step. One purpose of this is to help me curb the sugar addiction (yes, it's a full blown addiction at this point), and two is to see if it helps with measurements of my body. Sooo, here's my starting point:

Chest 38 1/4"
Neck 13"
Waist 34 1/2"
Hip 39"
R arm 12 1/2"
L arm 12 1/2"
R leg 23"
L leg 23 1/4"


I'm really curious to see how the fiber affects me. In the past, I couldn't tolerate it at all, but in my research for Molly I've discovered that when you have hypermotility issues with your intestines, fiber actually slows things down and aides with digestion. I guess we'll see which is the case for me.

Game on!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! I know we are so biologically primed for sugar, but it was so hard to come by back in the hunting and gathering days. You pretty much burned off the sugar from a berry by walking from bush to bush!

    Measurements are so good to track! I can't wait to redo mine at the start of August.

    ReplyDelete