Sunday, March 25, 2012

Awesome sauce

Friday evening I was upstairs in a room when I heard the sounds of Molly close by. Since she was watching tv when I went upstairs, I became concerned she was stuck on the stairs and asked the eldest to locate her. When she couldn't find her I came into the hallway at the top of the stairs, where we found Molly sitting by the girls' door!!!

After recovering from the heart attack, I picked her up, and she just started clapping. Of course it turned into a celebration for the whole family. I was so proud of her!!! And doing it only a few days after her therapist and I were trying to figure out what bump in the road Molly was hitting with her gross motor skills.

I told Adam I think Molly just missed her therapist. Once she got her fix, she was ready to go again. Another big step forward for our little Chubbylumkins! Now to put up the baby gate and work on standing....

1 comment:

  1. Eucharist God girl! Ok.,so my kindle writ that. I said..." such a good girl!"

    ReplyDelete