Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Time Keeps on Slipping...

I don't know why, but I've had Steve Miller Band songs in my head the past couple of days. I feel like things are just slipping through the cracks all over the place. I start to get something done, then POOF! all my energy is gone and the kids have taken over the house. Last week I did great with exercising. On the flip side, I've thrown my neck and back out and can't get to my chiropractor until next week. To top things off, our basement was painted and wood was stained last week so I've had migraines for almost a week straight(I'm really effected by fumes). The only thing that helps is drinking Coke. It also means I've been eating like crap because I felt like crap and didn't care.

Overall I think it's that things feel like they're spinning out of control and I'm a control freak, so I don't like it. I can't wait to meet with Paul next Monday. Hopefully he'll help me figure out what's really going on. There is so much I want to be doing, it just feels like I have ADD every time I try to do anything.

At the same time, I'm getting really excited for this year. I bought a ticket to join Adam in San Francisco next month for four days...WITHOUT CHILDREN!!!! This will be my first time going, and I can't wait. Also, I've got three or four other trips in the works that should be a ton of fun. And, our housebound status is over in three short months!!!!!!!!!! Molly is doing well overall, and has shown us she is stronger than we thought. As of today she's taking zantac and benedryl again, courtesy of a cold. And we've discovered she can't really handle dairy milk either, so almond milk it is for our family from now on. Other than that, she's handled everything else she's tried.

Maybe that's my problem...I just keep dreaming of what will be instead of what is at the moment. Guess I should work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment