Tuesday, January 17, 2012

No motivation

It's just not there. Every night I go to bed thinking about how amazingly productive I'm going to be the next day, and it always starts with a great workout. Unfortunately, dreams do not equal reality. I've been eating way too much crap, which just makes me tired all the time. I think I need to start my gum addiction again. Because at the root of the crap eating is just a desire for my jaw to feel like it's working. Can you get cabin fever with no snow on the ground? I think Big Baby and I are way past the stir crazy phase. She now cries every time we turn onto the big road leading back to our house.

One thing that's helping and making things worse at the same time is Molly's health the past few weeks. We had several doctor visits and some x-rays, and A LOT of vomiting, BUT she didn't have to go to the hospital and she didn't end up with rsv!!!! She is definitely still our miracle baby because everything pointed to rsv. Now that we've made it through the super scary first respiratory infection I feel much better about her immune system. Unfortunately, it also makes me want to just end the lockdown and start leaving the house. In talking to the pediatrician, he's really opposed to that idea still. Boo.

In spite of my crappy eating habits and not enough exercise, I am finding motivation to plan lots of trips for the year. I'm currently working on one family surprise, one couple surprise, one grandparent surprise, and two family trips for the year. Oh, and I just found out I get to go to San Francisco with Adam for a week in March!!! As long as I can get the five kiddos taken care of that is. I can't wait to explore while Adam goes to his conference. It will be our second trip alone since kids came into the picture.

Ok, I think I'm going to go running before Molly wakes up from her nap. Hopefully that will kick start my motivation for the day...week...month...year....you get the idea.

1 comment:

  1. Want to go camping with us this summer? AF camp ground. :)

    ReplyDelete